ResTech Blocks the Hacks to Prevent the Attacks
As small business owners, we normally wear a lot of hats to keep costs low, but it doesn’t have to be that way. That is why we are here to help and be your affordable in-house IT department. We distill information and patterns to reveal meaning so that we can solve your technical difficulties while you seize opportunities for growth through new efficiencies.
Benefits of IT
- Peace of mind knowing your data and computers are being monitored 24/7 by a professional reliable service provider who cares about your company.
- We offer knowledgeable and up-to-date technical professional service that watches out for your data even in the middle of the night while you are sleeping soundly.
- Don’t lose money from hackers that want to steal your data and put a huge ransom on your system to get it back (and there are no guarantees you’ll get your system/data back).
- We don’t just set it (monitoring) and forget it…we keep up with all the technology trends and services to keep your system up-to-date and warn you about any gaps in your systems and computers.
- Save money on an IT employee…our affordable service costs 30-60% less than an employee’s salary and benefits. Many IT professionals don’t have time to stay on top of the latest as we do.
- Our weekly newsletter keeps you current and informed about technology. Learn what the insiders know about your data…..or let us keep track and monitor it.
- We protect your reputation that could cost thousands of dollars and take years to repair.
- We train your employees on email phishing schemes and the causes of data breaches. And if they forget, our monitoring systems are still on duty on your servers and computers.
- We offer bundled full-service cost-saving packages or ala carte services to fit your needs.
- Save money by monitoring your clients’ private data for a year because your system was hacked into and vulnerable. (And what a client relations nightmare.)
- You will save on payroll and related expenses through more efficient IT systems and by hiring an entire team for less than one employee.
- You will save on equipment, hardware, and software requirements by buying the right solutions for your business the first time around.
- IT is your business’ insurance: we prevent and stop problems from growing through our automized monitoring systems. In the case that something does go wrong with your technology, an IT expert can minimize losses by solving the problem quickly. The problem will take more time and money to solve if you do not have an IT expert that is familiar with your technology on your team.
- Our automized monitoring systems allow us to solve the majority of problems automatically, allowing you to focus on growing your business and your people.
- We build and maintain service portals so that any employee can submit a service ticket, eliminating back and forth emails when problems arise and giving your employees autonomy.
- Cloud-based solutions allow your team to access documents and files from wherever they are and whenever they want, becoming self-sufficient.
- We build communication tools that allow for instant internal messaging and provide separate work phone numbers increasing efficiency by reducing communication lag and enhancing your work-life balance.
- We will ensure a smooth transition from another provider, internal team, or no management if required, and a smooth transition from old to new systems.
- Many information breaches have occurred recently; it is critical to protect your personal, business, and customer’s private information.
- We provide password protection and management so that you will never have to remember or forget another password again, all while having stronger codes.
- We provide virus, malware, and ransomware protection so that your information, technology, and business are safe.
- We provide daily backups to keep your data protected and to ensure that you can recover from ransomware and other disasters.
- Do you have that area of the office or home that seems to have wifi or connectivity issues? We have tools that can tell us where we can position your current wireless routers or extenders so that we ensure the signal is strong and effective in every corner of your building. You may even find out you had one too many network devices.
- When your connectivity and wifi are strong and working, work can get done faster and more efficiently.
- We help you keep your network secure from unauthorized access to keep sensitive information safe.
- We provide cloud monitoring and management for network equipment that empowers us to resolve issues remotely, allowing for nearly instantaneous response times.
- We monitor systems 24/7 and provide on-site support during business hours so that you are always at your best.
- We can help you provide customer support even when the power goes out in your office or shop.
- We are there to help when you need it so that you don’t spend hours Googling your issues and trying to fix them.
- We consult on hardware, software, and technological decisions and dilemmas so that we can choose the right solutions for you, together.
- You can focus on seizing opportunities for growth while we make sure your technology is always up and running safely.
- We offer support on-site or via phone, email, and video conferencing.
- We will train your employees to ensure that they have the knowledge required to use the technology, helping them do what they do better.
- We provide cybersecurity training, teaching your employees how to protect themselves and the company from cyber threats and ransomware.
Here at Restech Solutions, we care about your welfare and are committed to your growth. That is why we will never help you return to your old normal because that normal was the problem. Through our technology and automized monitoring systems, we will diagnose the root causes and create permanent solutions, together, healing the challenges you have continuously faced.
By solving problems holistically, we create harmony between human and machine, helping your business run smoothly, efficiently, and humanely, so that you can restore your faith in the people that you love to work with every day.