Since 27% of all websites now on the Internet use WordPress, this is our website creation standard. We see ongoing improvements in WordPress that will help it maintain its leadership position. Using WordPress, we:
- Design & create websites. Working with you we will define the purpose of your site, design to accomplish that purpose and then create a site especially for your business.
- Redesign out-of-date sites. We will take advantage of the latest WordPress technology and design techniques. Site visitors will appreciate the easy access to information that your site provides.
- Keep your site current. We make sure that your website remains current ensuring you have the latest versions of WordPress, themes and plug-ins.
Up to 10 Pages
Up to 20 Pages
Over 20 Pages
Included with all New Sites
Structure design, page layout, page content, drag & drop web forms, training on managing content.
Domain & Hosting Setup
Each new site includes domain and hosting setup. Sites will include production and staging environments.
Completed WordPress websites require minimal attention; but some support is required:
- We help you select a domain name and make it available exclusively for your use.
- We will host your website and move it from another hosting service if necessary.
- We strongly believe in being prepared for any outage. One of our services is to set up and monitor backups to make sure your site can recover from any outage.
- We quickly resolve issues relating to interruption of services.
Setup or transfer of domain, set the length of registration, configure for public or private registration.
Setup or transfer of hosting services, set the length of registration, select optimal hosting plan based on needs.
We offer monthly WordPress maintenance plans. Plans include plugin updates, theme updates, core WordPress Updates, site backups, and site malware protection.
We offer several options for keeping your site updated. Options include content updates, structure changes, addition/removal of pages, and more.
Businesses want to avoid technology interruptions that could make their staff unproductive and slow down their business. We support you and your technology systems by:
- Overseeing Windows and application software upgrades
- Implementing backup and recovery services
- Installing virus and malware protection
- Installing and relocating printers
- Installing and configuring mobile devices
- Troubleshooting network and PC problems
- Consulting on hardware and software purchases
Computer Maintenance & Support
Perform general maintenance and updates to your system (hardware & software). Run updates for system and software. General technical support.
Virus & Malware Protection
We will scan for and remove any viruses or malware on your system and ensure you are protected with anti-virus and anti-malware applications.
We offer system monitoring service that will monitor your system. This will notify us to any potential issues so they can be addressed before they become a problem.
We offer backup plans for your computer and documents. We can provide document backup services and computer imaging services to restore your computer in the event of an emergency.
Looking to buy a new device. Not sure what to get? We can offer assistance with choosing the best option based on your needs.
Mobile Device Support
We also offer support for mobile devices. Our support options are limited to operation & configuration of your device. We do not offer mobile device repair at this time.
Email is the lifeblood of every organization. It must be operational. To insure your email is always available, we:
- Provide assistance with selecting and implementing an email provider
- Configure email to include your domain name as part of the address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Install email on PC’s and mobile devices
We can help with selecting an email provider based on your needs. Do you need basic email or more advanced features such as email filtering, distribution groups, and shared boxes?
We will help you setup your new email service. This includes the initial configuration and adding user accounts.
Setup Email with Custom Domain
Do you already own a domain? We can setup your email to use your domain name to personalize your email.
We offer advanced email setups as well. Need to send email from one person but have a reply delivered to another? We can configure email distribution groups, shared inboxes, and custom workflow rules for email delivery. Let us know what you need.
Email Account Setup
We can setup and configure your email account on PCs and mobile devices.
Sometimes you just have a quick question but don’t want to have to sit on the phone or wait for an email response. Our knowledge base fills this gap by offering:
- A self-service portal for information you need
- Information backed by a subject matter expert
- 24/7 access to information
- Step-by-step detailed guides
- Community curated content (information based on your requests)
- Continuously updated content
Access from Anywhere
Our knowledge base is available online from anywhere and is accessible 24/7. The knowledge base has been optimized for mobile access as well.
All information in the knowledge base are from subject matter experts. Only the highest quality information is added with full details.
All knowledge base articles are carefully crafted to be as detailed as possible with a corresponding screenshot or video with nearly every step. This detail is imported when crafting premium documents.
Our knowledge base is a community site. We encourage our members to contribute as it is our members that drive the content.
We work to keep all the information in the knowledge base updated. This effort is aided by our membership as we encourage them to comment and provide feedback on the information in the knowledge base. We monitor their feedback and make updates to ensure the information provided is what they need and ask for and it is accurate and up to date.
The entire knowledge base has been designed to be completely searchable. All articles are sorted and categorized but we wanted to ensure information can be found quickly. You can search by topic, key word, etc.
Reputation management is a way for businesses, organizations, & non-profits to promote their business through more engagement with their clients and asking for more feedback.
Why do this?
- Encourages more engagement with clients
- Allows for more positive growith
- Builds more trust between the business/organization and the clients
- Makes the client feel more valued
Engage more with clients by asking for feedback - an online review. Software platform is setup to automate the process. You will not need to continuously ask clients for feedback/reviews.
Engage more with your clients and know what they think about the business. Keep up with the opinions of your clients and know how to grow to support your clients' needs.
Grow your business by getting more reviews and feedback from your clients. Their feedback, as it is posted, will help attract other new clients.
Our software automates the management process for the reviews and feedback. There is little overhead needed to maintain and encourage feedback. The software will keep you updated with daily and/or weekly reports.